kaden's first blog. our first kid. it's an entreprenurial adventure.


Saturday, April 2

The results are in, Kaden gained -another- pound in the last week and now weighs in at 9lb 12oz. We've officially retired about a dozen outfits already, and have moved him up to size 1 diapers. Three weeks ago he was in just the 12th percentile of weight, last week jumped to 24th per, and he now is pushing the 50th percentile. Currently, somewhat illogically, the organic growth model is holding up and he is pushing past his peers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not going to lie, this charts and graphs kinda scare me. Although I'm sure if and when I have a kid of my own I will be mildly to greatly obsessed with his or her progress in every way. I'll just express it differently. Perhaps posting every single picture and scribble made, along with an audio-clip of each new sound. uh oh! I think I may be giving you more ideas! Oh, sweet, Kaden, I can't wait to see your silly little face!!!!!

love, Auntie Deena

4/08/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home